Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is Lily Allen set for a new life as wife?

Lily Allen has looked loved-up for a while now - and there could be even happier news on the way for one of my favourite singers.
Her boyfriend SAM COOPER has let slip to pals down a West London boozer that a proposal is not too far off.
My perfectly-placed source tells me: "Sam was quite open about how well things were going between them. Someone made a quip about the prospect of a wedding this year - and Sam was not ruling out the idea at all."
The Fear singer Lily, 24, has made no secret of her feelings for builder Sam.
And during a gig last month she told fans: "I want to have a baby. I'm not saying I'm pregnant now. Shut up, Lily." The star was devastated by a miscarriage two years ago when she was seeing Chemical Brother ED SIMONS, 39.
And the star - currently enjoying a four-month "retirement" from music - is now hankering for a life outside of London with Sam.
They began dating last August and he moved into her £1million home in Marylebone, West London, in December. A friend of Lily's tells me: "She's absolutely smitten with Sam. If he decided to propose, I know she wouldn't hesitate in saying, 'Yes'."

No comments:

Post a Comment